The author needs to select between ORAL or POSTER presentation (see TEMPLATE ABSTRACT )
The abstract must not exceed 350 words (Including author information, affiliation details and title). The title of abstract should be maximum 20 words.
2. The abstracts must be submitted only in English or Spanish
3. The title must be in capital letters
4. The presenting author name should be selected as Presenter.
5. The tables and figures cannot be included.
6. Abstracts will not be re-typed or corrected once they are submitted.
7. It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
8. An author can only be a presenter on one oral or poster presentations. However all authors can be co-authors on other oral presentations and authors on multiple poster presentations. Posters must be 90 cm wide and 120 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one or two meter away. The congress organization shall assume no responsibility for posters damaged or lost. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their poster.
INSTRUCTION FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
The poster must contain the following information:
TITLE (Arial, 46 pt font, bold, centered aligned, capital letters)
Author/s: (Arial, 32 pt font, First name initial, followed by Surname)
List the name of the presenting author first and bold all presenters, separated by a comma, with superscript 1, 2 for organization/affiliation (see below).
eg J. Jones1, M. Clark2
Organisation or Affiliation: (Organisations numbered in superscript to indicate association with author or presenter: Arial, 32pt font, Organisation, City, Country) eg. 1University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 2Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
Once you have completed the template abstract proceed to send the REGISTRATION FORM